Keblinger

Keblinger
| Tuesday, March 18, 2003

maybe the news sucks

Ultimate frisbee seems to have picked a date for the first game. and that date is this saturday. So we're going to war, it sucks, whether you're for the war or against it, it still sucks, because war is never a good thing, even if it belived to be necessary. But thats a shitty subject so on to something else. The new BIOS AC website is up and running and Joe Armenia has a column there where he gives you his Top Ten of whatever.

Ok, so I went to the awards banquet tonight and several interesting things happened. For the first time ever in OP history, two brothers won separate MVP awards for different sports at the same time. That would be me for track, and my brother for wrestling. Also, Mr. Rumschik spent about 15 min bragging about it son. It was pretty humorous, but I'm sure hes not the only one who could talk about Rum for hours. Ted got the Maroon Key for swimming, and Phil didn't. Too bad. I also had the pleasure to see one of the many retirement ceremonies for Coach Heimlichs retirement. I never knew him, but he gave me a wierd look when i showed up to 1 swim practice to give him my green form, and he yelled at me once for throwing snowballs in the guys locker room. Then before I went up, my coach proceded to rip me apart, but i guess thats to be expected...because Its me.

0 comments: