Posted by
J
|
Saturday, March 29, 2003
JON SELIG IS NOW ON TENNIS...WHAT A HUGE FRIGGIN DORK
The other day was the school faculty basketball game. I have never seen such a large group of unathletic people in one place. And the two most athletic people, Dena and Graffeo, were not very skilled at basketball, especially graffeo, who sprinted down the court and tossed the ball in the air, and prayed something would happen. Mr. Danneker got booed every time he got the ball, cause hes evil and he tricks people into thinking they're getting extra credit, but they really are not.Mr. Safford was the best, but it was funny cause he had a gut. The junior's team beat the senior's team 24-23...but only cause they're was no shot clock and the juniors team held the ball for a minute. Stupid juniors. WHAtever, I haven't posted for a while, and I'll tell you why...because of Zelda...I know, I'm a dork, but bt as much as selig, who plays zelda, AND plays tennis. Good friggin grief. Ben Nelson and Joe Clauss bought me a pie. It was apple and premium. Ultimate is at birdsong at 1 tomorrow...er...today...uh, how bout saturday at 1. Ok yeah. Also, OPHS has a school psycologist. Imagine that. I didn't know rich white kids had real problems.

0 comments:
Post a Comment