Keblinger

Keblinger
| Tuesday, March 04, 2003


Buffalo has never looked better


Even though its embarrasing to watch MTV sorority girls because of Brigette Cleary, I do have to admit, they made buffalo seem like a great place to live. That is cool.

So the some of the public is now going to boycott movies and TV shows of actors, directors, etc. who publically speak out against the war with Iraq. I thought that the rediculousness of McCarthyism whould have prevented something like this from happening. Hate mail is pouring in from all over to criticise these actors/actresses/whatever. Famous people should not have to worry about their views affecting their careers. Oh well, I guess history does repeat itself.



This weekend I'll be participating at the Indoor Track State meet in Syracuse at Syracuse University in the Carrier Dome. If you're close, stop by and watch me run. Saturday at 9 and 3....approximately.

0 comments: