Keblinger

Keblinger
| Tuesday, January 28, 2003



marshall and danneker like to mock bush

I have just finished watching the state of the union, and i have come to realize that there will be a war, and nothing is going to stop it now. I had prophecized this previously, but now my predictions have been confirmed. Bush spent most of his speech building a case for war against Iraq. He kept talking about the dealings between Saddam Heussein and terrorist organizations. Bush also claims that Saddam has not accounted for many biological weapons such as anthrax, mustard gas, and a VX nerve agent. Bush also pledged to attack with the full force of the U.S. military. Luckily, I do not believe that a draft will be instated because thats no longer how wars are fought. A minimal amount of soldiers will be used, and besides, the Military isn't made to accomodate an army of a great size anymore. Thats just how the military is. I leave you with this...


A moment of Zen

0 comments: