Keblinger

Keblinger

Don't be a dummy, always cum on the tummy

| Wednesday, January 09, 2008
We still need about 5-10 more people for nerf assassin for it to be fun, so If you are in the buffalo vicinity, sign up soon. Also, With all this election hullabaloo you should probably want to get a good idea with whom your opinion match up with, just so you don't think that you are voting for the correct candidate when you most certainly are not. So go here for that. Finally Stephen Colbert is coming to UB for all those who don't know on april 4 2008. I hope I'm not at a meet or I will be pissed.

Anyway here is what I got for my Presidential Candidate (I deleted people I don't care about and number 1 was my "theoretical ideal candidate")


2. Barack Obama (76%)
3. Hillary Clinton (72%)
5. Al Gore (not announced) (71%)
10. John Edwards (67%)
11. Michael Bloomberg (says he will not run) (64%)
14. Ron Paul (48%)
17. Rudolph Giuliani (36%)
19. John McCain (32%)
20. Mitt Romney (31%)
22. Mike Huckabee (23%)
24. Newt Gingrich (says he will not run) (21%)
28. Stephen Colbert (campaign halted) (17%)
29. Fred Thompson (17%)

2 comments:

Anonymous at: 10:24 PM said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous at: 2:58 PM said...

1.) who the hell is crescenet and why is he all up in my grill.

2.) who was number one? it was me wasnt it