Anniversary soon
Posted by
J
|
Friday, December 07, 2007
In about a month, this site will reach the age of 5 years. 5 years ago i didn't know where i was going to college. 5 years ago I only had 1 win in Tommy's Run. The eric Andrichuk memorial basketball tournament has come and gone(who the fuck thought that would last through 5 tourneys). That's an incredibly long time. I'm not saying anything about the site as I know that I have sort of let it die (although I hope to revive that). Possibly if and when I move to NYC I might start updating more with adventures from there. that is if anyone really cares to read. Someone will. Maybe Drew. Either way this will be an interesting year. Will Jon, Randy and Armenia pull together and make a great frisbee league this year? Will Meindl stay in san diego? Will I move to NYC with ben. Will Armenia's head blow up if the Bills win the Super Bowl (or even the playoffs or another good question is, when will the bills go to the playoffs?). These questions are tough, but we'll see. We'll see.

0 comments:
Post a Comment