Keblinger

Keblinger
| Saturday, February 04, 2006
Ladies and Gentlemen...The President


"A hopeful society has institutions of science and medicine that do not cut ethical corners, and that recognize the matchless value of every life. Tonight I ask you to pass legislation to prohibit the most egregious abuses of medical research: human cloning in all its forms, creating or implanting embryos for experiments, creating human-animal hybrids, and buying, selling, or patenting human embryos. Human life is a gift from our Creator -- and that gift should never be discarded, devalued or put up for sale."

I liked that he was able to touch on the current human- animal cloning that was currently happening. Im sick of oll those god damn Man-rats digging through my garbage.



This is very funny to me because he has writers prepare this and they're just spewing absolute shit from their mouths. They didn't even have to tell what they were really going to do and they still sounded stupid.


"So tonight, I announce the Advanced Energy Initiative -- a 22-percent increase in clean-energy research -- at the Department of Energy, to push for breakthroughs in two vital areas. To change how we power our homes and offices, we will invest more in zero-emission coal-fired plants, revolutionary solar and wind technologies, and clean, safe nuclear energy."


just so you know...I am completely for this policy, I am just shocked, confused, and slighty skeptical about the last 4 words of that statement.

0 comments: