
We went to burrito bay, and of course I had to get tons of hotsauce and steak and refried beans on this monster. I didn't finish
Jesse - 0 Glutton - 1
On the way home it was god awful because I kept farting, and even I, the farter wanted to puke. I had to open the windows all the way and of course it was snowing so I got sick.
Jesse - 0 Glutton - 2
When I got home I immediately went for a run and tried not to puke or shit myself and it was the longest easy run ever because there was no place for me to stop.
Jesse - 0 Glutton - 3
When I got home I instantaneously went on the shitter and my ass hole felt like it was on fire because of all the hot sauce.
Jesse - 0 Glutton - 4
I'm not excited about the upcoming rematch

0 comments:
Post a Comment