hearing is believing
The new Bear album is about to come out soon and I was fortunate enough to hear parts of it before most. The Guitarist hits so many tantilizing riffs, that your ears will be craving for more and more. The bassist controls the flow so well that you would think this up and coming band had been playing with 50 years of experience. Last but not least, the Bears vocalist will change the way you feel about music. He has the power to make you believe. The Bear's album is called Maul of America and it will chane the way you percieve music. Your former favorite album will not sound as good after you hear Maul of America, and after you hear "(claw marks)" all other songs will have to be graded a letter lower because no song that you have heard to this point can compare. You need to purchase Maul of America as soon as it comes out. Because I know that myself and Lance Diamond will be trying to buy all the copies.
I'm going to start keeping track of all the liscense plates that I see from now on so that I can get all 50 and canada and puerto rico eventually and have some sort of proof. Especuially since i saw three this weekend that I have never Seen before.
New York
Ontario
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Alabama
Montana
West Virginia
lastly....go to this link and sign up for an offer briefly so sam and i can get a tv cause we are hurtin with our little 9" baby. You can cancel the next day after you sign up, so don't worry about entering your credit card, cause i promise you wont ever be charged, that is unless you forget to cancel within 2 weeks.
http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/default.aspx?referer=9721594

0 comments:
Post a Comment