...he was just sittin there wearin those...pants...
Race this weekend...not ready, and i have not raced in forever. I hope I can beat people and hopefully go under 9 minutes. anyways, think i found some movies that i wanna see this year:
Starsky and Hutch- March 5th
Van Helsing- may 7th
Troy- may 14th
The Punisher- april 16th
possibly Spiderman 2- july 2nd
Maybe Hidalgo- march 5th
I still wanna see Bubba Ho tep- out
The Alamo- april 9th
STuper troopers good...so hopefully Club Dread- Feb. 27th
maybe Alien vs. Predator- august 6th
hopefully garfield- june 25th
I'm praying for dodgeball-june 18th
Anyways, those look pretty cool, and since im in college now, im in no mood for mavie that make me think...they're too hard for me to comprehend at the moment. Heres a dude whose picture makes no sense but im sure that all he does is stay in the house and watch movies...whitey

0 comments:
Post a Comment