Keblinger

Keblinger
| Wednesday, February 12, 2003

US 2, Jamaica 1

Yes, thats right, soccer. Soccer my friends is a craze thats sweeping the US one person at a time. Every where I look, theres another person with digital cable watching International soccer on FOX Sports World. I belive that this is because of the recent success of the US soccer team. Mens and womens. Most recently, big soccer news includes the fact the Men's US team was selected in a group with brazil, cameroon, and Turkey for the confederations cup. Also, for the first time ever, the criminals of england defeated england for the first time ever. Final score? England loses to australia 3-1. Also, Israel beat Armenia 2-0. Take that Joe. CAMEROOOOOOOOOOON.

I'm going to be running in the junior olympic trials for the 8k race in houston sunday, so if you see me before i leave, wish me luck, cause i'm going to need it.

And on this up coming st. valentines day find someone special to spend the day with, even if its a friend. Cause you're worth it....

Ted should watch suburban commando at his house saturday because it features Hulk Hogan, a great actor. I think he should be the new Dumbledore for the rest of the Harry Potter movies, no, not ted, hulk hogan.

0 comments: