Keblinger

Keblinger

Thanks Wikipedia!!!!

| Wednesday, February 27, 2008
From Moe's southwest grille's wikipedia page:

"The music

According to the official website [2], "Moe wanted to pay tribute to his heroes who have passed on and would never have a chance to taste his food." (Bearing in mind that "Moe" does not exist.) Because of that, most of the music played at the restaurants either is that of a group with a deceased member, or a solo artist who passed on (e.g., The Beatles, Elvis, Marvin Gaye, Jackie Wilson, Queen, Grateful Dead). Most of the rest of a typical Moe's ambient music playlist is made up of rock, soul, and disco hits from the 1960s to the 1980s (eg. "Take Your Time (Do It Right)" by The SOS Band, "Don't Leave Me This Way" by Thelma Houston)."



For all those fans of Moe's out there.

PS: Now I'm a little peeved at that employee who didn't know anything about it. I mean if they can't say "welcome to Moe's" once to me over the 50 times I've gone in, they can at least know their shit when I ask them a question...

0 comments: