Keblinger

Keblinger

From The Pitt Ultimate Website

| Monday, January 29, 2007
Apparently, for one of the maybe 3 games I participated in, I was one of the highlights.




We went up 2-0 before CMU scored, then scored 3 more before they scored to make it to 5-2, and finally we went on one last big stretch to win it 13-3. Some standout efforts that I saw were Reed's layout D on the first point of the game, Tommy Pearson and Robert each coming down with 2 scores in the end zone, Evan Jenkins and Justin Krebs bringing solid handling and defense to the field, Camilo Ward putting the best touch ever on a disc for the score, Matt (from bucks county) tossing a hell of a goal after getting his composure, Jeremy bringing the pain, Jesse not knowing quite what a force flick was but managing to be big in the end zone on offense, tall Matt for not letting his guy every get the disc, Tim Converse bringing down 1-2 hucks and having some great defense, tall Scott bringing down some big D's over the top, Ryan for making great dump cuts, Slip for turning on a little extra on to run his one full field sprint (not 2 don't be fooled), Fraggle for figuring out how to call subs with that many people, and countless other great efforts that I just can't remember right now, most importantly everyone was loud and proud as they should be.

1 comments:

Anonymous at: 9:48 PM said...

Thanks for writing this.