I feel like I haven't done anything but advertise my events lately and I feel like I should put something down here. I dunno what to say cause I really never talk about whats going on even when I'm I sort of am. I'm gonna try to provide an update on my life. So lets see... I feel like I'm losing touch with the pitt guys, which sucks as the only reason I still see a lot of people from home is that I create rediculous things to do. I can't really do that at pitt. Fotunately things are lookin up at UB with doing awsome in my first semester and while not sucking without excuse in running. I'm movin into 143 Heath street with a bunch of goons from the UBXC team (Mckenna, Quitter #2, Flor, Lenny) Which is cool. I dunno, I'll be done with college in about 2 years and I'll probably have to go to LA toronto or NYC so itll be weird. I hope that I find a way to keep the Basketball tournament and the Frisbee league goin as I probably can't control the MudRun, although I probably could if I wanted to...
SOOO Thats where I am.
to show that Im not gay/emo for such an "emotional" post I'll leave you with this
(look at strap-on's face)
0 comments:
Post a Comment