Keblinger

Keblinger
| Wednesday, September 15, 2004
how bad do you want it

Well, the pink panthers are not officially allowed to race, but were gonna do it anyways. My family is coming to watch, and hopefully Holowka too but since its a chip race and i cant cross the finish line, its sort of stupid. Actually very stupid. If we get our uniforms, then it'll all be worth it, otherwise, i'll have my doubts. Anyways, if you're a hardcore runner go here (thanks katelyn). I have fable now. It's incredible. So far I havent made a huge alignment swing to either good or evil but i think i may be leaning towards good. Which is shocking by the way. This is also shocking. I dont think that I want to, but I will anyways. What Im talking about is a running log, i need to do one so I will. I'm sure most of you want to beat me up now, but at least use these guys. I like winning money in poker.

0 comments: