Keblinger

Keblinger
| Wednesday, April 14, 2004

The Truth is no Words

Well my family is enjoying a great vacation in venice beach, whilst I enjoy finals week. Very fun. I hate baseball. So many beautiful things are destroyed by selfish people. Im so hungry. Sign Up for the basketball tournament. Ineed a goalie. Why does our president suck. Armenia is a mess. Spurgeons is a rat bastard. We must protect our house. I want my jerseys back. I ahte Kazaa. 7 hours of class left. My season is done. 14:56? Im gonna get 2nd in my fantasy basketball league...damn. What happened to the Frontier Falcon Classic. Too many things changed this year. Gabe and Dan are cooler than Ben, yet mike is cooler than jon...conclusion? Whitey. I'm glad its not snowing here, or I'd be depressed. I want my soccer team back. I could get money!!! probably not though. Need new computer. Need money. See ya this summer. The Mang cabin will be rockin.







Stupid piece of shit...

0 comments: