Keblinger

Keblinger
| Monday, March 01, 2004

Syracuse what?

goin to states to see the one and only ryan anderson compete for mile glory. maybe cloin will also do well. maybe i will jump in a race and win. maybe i will attempt to break the legs of all syracuse basketball players. all of these are most likely.

passion of christ...will i see it...probably...will i be moved...probably not. I read the bible I've seen movies, I've thought about it, but I'm just not ready to believe unfortunately. I wish i had the faith of others. to feel like im being protected, guarded, saved, orwhatever you may feel Jesus does for you. Hopefully I will find a faith someday. Actually I think I have the best outlook. Many people grow up with one religion and thats all they know so they cannot decide if they want to believe something else. Im not saying that what i choose someday is correct. But maybe for some people, the only reason believe something only because it is all they know. My next religious adventure...probably going to read the koran. got the bible and book of mormon out of the way. so iui hope itll come all in good time.


I had a wierd talk with scooter too:

Man Go1816: do you have any human emotions
manger173: not that i know of
Man Go1816: do you have the ablitly to interact with human beings
manger173: ...
Man Go1816: do you have a soul
manger173: sold it
Man Go1816: are you or are you not the face of evil
manger173: im not sure how to answer that

0 comments: