Posted by
J
|
Friday, October 10, 2003
I've been disembowled!
Well, I know i didn't post for over a month, and the people who used to come here, no longer do...so I'm probably typing for my own enjoyment. I'm 18 now and I already have appeared nude in a magazine, exciting isn't it. I hope that people come back because I plan to make the site really sweet in the next couple of weeks... anyways. Anybody who will be in Buffalo for thanksgiving this is for you. There are three big events that will be taking place the morning of thanksgiving. First there is the Turkey trot, then the Mang Turkey Bowl in Mang park. Then there is a frisbee game at Birdsong park. I Plan on attending all three events with Armenia and Hero and it would be awesome if we could get as many people to go to all three events with us. Ok I have class 5 minutes ago so I'm gonna leave. Don't forget to blast "He's A Pirate" sunday at noon.

0 comments:
Post a Comment