skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
mango...
Keblinger
Posted by
J
|
Wednesday, June 18, 2003
I think I'll just kill you now
I believe that I have found the most outageous quote...ever. It is "If You Don't Believe In Oral Sex, Keep Your Mouth Shut." Thank you to the profile of lakergurl9348, of whose identity I have not uncovered yet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Rss:
Top
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
2009
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(17)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2006
(46)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(2)
►
2005
(52)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(6)
►
2004
(78)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(14)
▼
2003
(100)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(8)
▼
June
(8)
once again... a moment of zen
They're baaack On the New TNN, Ren & Stimpy ha...
Once I had a bonfire Well, its time to begin pos...
Joe C had a grad party Tim Clauss, Ted.
I think I'll just kill you now I believe that I h...
And let me clarify... The reason that I have not...
Real people with bad names "whats your name" "dic...
Prom Prom was cool, i enjoyed post prom a lot, u...
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(11)
Music...
Queens of the Stone Age
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Strokes
Eagles of Death Metal
Cake
Books...
The Wheel of Time
A Song of Fire and Ice
Movies...
The Dark Knight Rises
Important...
Bios AC
JM Ultimate League
Signs of Weakness
My Favorite Mormons
0 comments:
Post a Comment