Posted by
J
|
Wednesday, April 02, 2003
A loss of wisdom?
Lately, many people I know have met the problems associated with their wisdom teeth. Big Mac, Joe Clauss, Martz...to name a few. I'll probably have to get them out this summer. It also takes you out of commision for a few days because it hurts a lot after the surgery. Then there is the anesthetic. The doctors fill you with this gas, and it makes you high, thats pretty much the story. I have been told that Big Mac was singing throughout the entire time the dentist was trying to remove his teeth, and that Tim Clauss just talked about stuff for the whole time. What if you have a guilty conscience? will you tell everybody what on your mind. I bet the dentists that do the operations hear some funky stuff sometimes.

0 comments:
Post a Comment